Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Cleaning Out My Desk

I am cleaning out my desk at work. Wow. I have a ton of useless shit in there. I found programs from 10 years ago. No, seriously, I did. It was from March 2003. It's been a long time coming.

ALthough I am terrified at what the furture brings (lack of insurance and income- EEK!) I am excited too. I have told my colleagues that I am leaving, and they are coming in two weeks to raid the place. I have thousands of dollars in books that are going to still be used, and that makes me happy.

But not as happy as the thought of never returning. I know people say "Never say never," but this is a never for me. There are 17 days left, and with the close of each day I thank God that I made it through and have one less to go. I get more and more excited as the end approaches.

And less and less depressed. And I'm not eating crap, either. Woot- woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment