Thursday, February 17, 2011

So far, so good

I have finished 2 things on my list. Yeah, they were the easiest, but still, that's 2 done. I made the list and I figured out when 1001 days is. I have until November 11, 2013 to complete my list. I plan to take some time today to complete another one- breaking the list into categories. I can very easily tell Pat and Nathaniel that I love them everyday, but I can't check those off until 11/11/13. Same with giving them kisses and reading to Nathaniel. I know I'll do it every day (some things are just sooo easy), but in the spirit of the project, I won't check them. I will call them on-going. I am also in the preocess of losing the 50 pounds, so I can't check that off until it's done. (Won't that be an awesome one to check off!!!???) Looking forward to what the next 998 days brings to me!

1 comment:

  1. First off, I didn't know you had a blog. Secondly, YOU'RE PREGNANT AGAIN?!?! I guess I should have called you Sunday night. Was planning to this evening.

    ReplyDelete