Sunday, March 6, 2011

Well, well, well

OK, so I haven't exactly been blogging every week about my list, but I have gotten some of the things on it done. I have learned to make crepes (70), and they were pretty damn good. I have had an open house (62), and was surprised by how many people came over to celebrate with us... I felt so lucky. I have even managed to organize this list(42) and see the sunrise and sunset in the same day (88). Thank goodness for winter for that one!

There are a few I predict I will not be able to do, such as pay off my credit card debt (33) due to another one on my list. It was number 12... have another baby. Apparently, we are doing that sooner than expected. I am right around 6 weeks pregnant with our second child, and so incredibly delighted about it! So very few people know. We were going to wait until Easter to tell anyone, but I wanted to get some prayers out there for us and our baby. Stingy and selfish of me? Maybe, but I will take the prayers. So, here's what I'm thinking. My 3rd goal is to lose 50 pounds. Can that include the weight I gain from my pregnancy, or does that have to be after I lose that? I guess I have to debate on that one for a while.

Later on today or tomorrow (since there's no school!) I will retyoe my list into categories, so that I have it here with me, not just on paper. I carry it with me so that if I do something, I can mark it off.

If you're reading, I hope that maybe my blog can help you to challenge yourself to make a list of 101 things to do in 1001 days. (and let me know about it... I can check that one off the list too!) Happiness and health to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment