Saturday, March 26, 2011

A small victory

I went to Target today to buy some gifts for a friend's baby shower. I love looking at and buying baby stuff. The first time I went to buy things, I looked at things for us, too. The second time I went, I was only able to get a few small things before I broke out in tears and had to go. So, today, on my third attempt, I was able to buy some things without crying at all. It's a small victory, but an important one nonetheless.

Also, on a completely unrelated note (but it might turn into a victory too) we got our tax refund this morning. We are going to get our new tv. As I thought, the new one will go in the living room, the living room one will go in the bedroom, and the bedroom tv will go downstairs. I think Pat is secretly very happy that I want to put a tv downstairs to exercise, so that he can have a bigger tv to play video games on.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping it means that all excuses are gone, and I realy feel that since I just invested as much as I did in a new tv, I can't not workout. It cost too much!

    ReplyDelete