Monday, March 28, 2011

Done in by two tiny batteries

Yesterday, while I was visiting my mom and sister, I asked Pat to hook up the new DVD player to the basement tv so I could work out. He did, and I was really excited this morning to be able to work out when Nathaniel was in bed. I got home from work, really damn tired and the last thing I wanted to do was workout. But, after Nathaniel was in bed, I changed into some workout clothes and went downstairs. I put in Zumba and although I had NO desire to do so, pressed play on the DVD player. It took me through the introduction and then back to the main menu. OK, I wanted to go on to the basic workout. But, the only buttons on the unit are stop, play/pause, open, and power. There is no way to fast forward or go to the next chapter unless you use the remote. ANd no, it didn't have batteries. All I needed was 2 AAA batteries and I would have done the workout.

I am kinda pissed at myself for this, because I knew I bought the cheapest player I could find, but I didn't expect it to be that cheap. I am also mad that I didn't read the box yesterday when I bought it. Ugh.

So, here I am, on the first day, and I didn't even work out. Done in by two tiny batteries. Now I jsut want to go to bed. I am tired and I am afraid that since I didn't work out today, I won't do it tomorrow either. Boy, I could really use some support. Someone needs to come and kick my ass so that I exercise. Tomorrow I will!

No comments:

Post a Comment