Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Why did I think it would be better in the basement?

Pat picked up Nathaniel from daycare today so that I could do some errands after school today. (And I was successful with those!) So, since I got home before them, I decided that I would go ahead and work out before dinner. Brilliant thinking on my part, right? So I did the Zumba basic and it was HELL. I knew that after sitting on the couch for so long, it would be hard, but I really did enjoy it. Pat and Nathaniel came home and came downstairs to see me. Let's just say that Pat enjoyed it, the perv. Nathaniel loves music, so he was dancing too. I finished up my workout and then went to go upstairs. Um, didn't I just work my legs really hard? Yeah, that was me. I lifted my leg to put it on the bottom step and BAM! That stuff hurt! What was I thinking?

But, I made it up the stairs and now I get to make dinner. I really don't want to eat. Maybe that's a good thing. Working out may just be a heck of an appetite suppressant.

No comments:

Post a Comment