Sunday, March 13, 2011

A week later, and life is so different

As it turns out, I had a chemical pregnancy. A week ago, life was so full of joys. Now, my life is full of pain. Thankfully, most if it is just physical pain. I am having some PPA again, but not as severe as when I had N.

We are going to try again in a few months, after everything calms down a bit more. Right now, I just want to focus on what I have been blessed with. I have a wonderful husband who loves me no matter what. (Thanks goodness our wedding song was "The Way I Am.") I also have a wonderfully perfect son who makes me laugh every day. He recently started saying "bless you" when I sneeze.

As far as my 10 things list goes, I will be writing about how I've organized my list. I don't think that I will re-type all 101 things, but maybe put them into categories by their numbers. I think that wold be easier for me to keep up with. I want to figure out how to do more with this blog, too. I enjoy being able to voice my thoughts without actually saying anything. I find it an excellent way to release the building crap in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment