Friday, March 18, 2011

Not related to my list, but

I am part of a group of online mommies and have "met" some wonderful women online through the forum we use. One of these mommies has a blog that I check weekly. Her son, Mason, just made it to 30 weeks gestation. He has had such a hard life already and it just amazes me how God works sometimes. The family went in for a regualr ultrasound, and found out that this sweet little baby had Down's Syndrome and a lot of other health issues.
As I read her blog, I find myself thanking God that my son is so wonderful and perfect. And I thank God for my family. And, I thank God for all the blessings He has given me. If you ever need proof that prayer works, please check out her blog. It's prayersformason.blogspot.com It really is a reminder to be thankful for all you have and that praying does sometimes move God.

No comments:

Post a Comment