Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Accomplished more things

I have to say, I am pretty proud of myself at the moment. I was able to check off six more things from my 101 things to do list. That's pretty impressive, if you ask me.

The things I did: 1. have another baby. 2. See Breaking Dawn with Mom. 3. Create a will. 4. Use reusable grocery bags for 6 months. 5. Make homemade mac and cheese. 6. Keep the car clean for a month (too bad it isn't clean right now!)

That means I have 39 things done, and I am 39% finished. There will be a few that never get done. I will not be able to pay off my credit cxard debt. I will never be able to forgive and forget, since the person is dead now. (And I am ok with that. Maybe someday it will happen.)

Some of the things that I have in progress may not happen before time expires, but I haev hope. The lose 50 pounds one. I am trying, but nothing seems to be working. I mean, I lost 30 pounds earlier this year, but that was from having Veronica. I gained a total of 50 pounds with her, but am stuck with 20 of them (just like I was after Nathaniel was born... ugh.). I know that if I moved more I would lose more weight, but I am so fucking tired by the time I get home and that's usually when Veronica wants another bottle. When that's done, I make dinner and then we eat. Then I have to get the kids ready for bed. I could work out after they go to bed, but I am beat by then. What a catch 22. If I exercised, I would have more energy, but I don't have the energy to do it. Oh the oxymorons of life!

SO basically, I wanted to update on here what's going on with the original intention for this blog. Hopefully when life calms down a bit, I can get back to focusing more effort into the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment