Sunday, August 12, 2012

Been Busy

It's been a while since I've been able to write anything. I never imagined how much having a second child would change our lives. I mean, I only added one person, but I am doing tons more laundry and running the dishwasher every single day, sometimes more than once. It's insane.

On a sad note, today ends my maternity leave. While I am anxious to get back to work (well, getting a paycheck anyway) I am sad to be leaving my kids. I spent part of the day trying to get stuff together for work tomorrow. I have already made my lunch (and it;s mostly healthy!) and picked out clothes for the kids for tomorrow. But still have tons to do. It will be a long night.

But, in the mean time, I have taken a few pics of the kids. They are adorable, if I do say so myself. Here's a few.

Veronica, close up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Nathaniel and Veronica

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

At Lake Katherine

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Me and my bug

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment