Monday, April 30, 2012

So Disappointed

Today I went for my regular check up and NST at the doctor's office. I was really excited when I was on my way. I am 30 weeks, and have been waiting for this day to come. About 24 weeks ago, I asked the doctors when we could schedule my C-section. They told me they'd do it at 30 weeks. That was today's appointment, right?

Nope. Dr. C-B said we had to wait for Dr. A. to come back. He's out of town and won't be back until May 11th. That's the end of next week! SO it will be two weeks before I can schedule it.

No, in the long run, it's not going to make a difference when I scheduled it, whether it was during week 30, 32 or even 37. But I was so looking forward to having a date set. I needed that light at the end of the tunnel. This pregnancy has been so hard on me. I've been on bedrest for 5 weeks. Week 6 starts tomorrow and I really wanted to have some good news for once. I know that I should just be content with knowing that Veronica is healthy, but I really needed this today, and didn't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment