Sunday, February 5, 2012

We're having a....

Well, now that my whole family knows, I can say it here, too. We're having a GIRL!!!!! I have already been shopping for a few things. You know, like her Christmas dress. What do you mean it's only February? Yeah, I love to shop the clearance sales.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This gorgeous dress was originally $54.00. After the markdowns and 15% discount, I got it for $9. Not too shabby, huh?

So, yeah, I have been having some fun.

I was a bit shocked though when the tech said that it was a girl. I don't think I fully believed it. Pat was quiet for a minute, but he is happy. My mom was with us too when we found out. She is thrilled.

I was the one who took the longest to let it sink in. It will all be good though.

1 comment:

  1. sooooo cute I really hope she is able to wear it!! I soo cant wait for the family photo!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete