Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Simple Things

I am sitting here at home with the flu. After puking in a parking lot (a few times) last night and then running to that bathroom this morning, I knew it wasn't a return of the morning sickness.

I am feeling better now though, after watching Little House on the Prairie and then a good nap. I am even able to keep some food down, which makes me happy.

So on to these little things. I decided to make myself some lunch. I didn't really want anything in particular, so I went to the kitchen to see what we had. Peanut butter and jelly.

Is there anything better than a yummy PB+J? Especially when you're the first to dip into a brand new jar? Oh, it was just delicious! If I could, I would totally eat another one.

And other little things that are awesome... Nathaniel has decided that he loeves to watch Bugs Bunny. It just makes me smile. Sunday morning, he crawled into bed with me and Pat and watched Looney Tunes. So reminded me of my own childhood. Crawling in bed with mom and dad on a Sunday. Thank goodness that they had a king size bed!

Pat and are I going to have to save up for one. Fitting Nathaniel in bed with us is one thing, but having two jump on you is going to get tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment