Thursday, May 5, 2011

HUGE Plans for This Weekend!

I am so excited! Nathaniel's climber has been delivered to the store. All we have to do is pick it up and put it together. I really hope that he likes it. I think I am more excited than he will be... at first, anyway. I can really picture him spending hours for the next few years climbing and jumping (much to my chagrin, I am sure) and just having a wonderful time with it.

It's going to take up nearly half of our backyard (which isn't ginormous to start with) but it will be so worth it. I know we shouldn't be giving him his birthday present yet, since his birthday is almost 3 months away, but I want to get every possible moment of joy with it that I can. I will post pictures of it once it's assembled, and more than likely, pics of Nathaniel playing on it. I think summer break just started for me!!! Yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment