Friday, May 20, 2011

Thanks

I made it through the day. I had a lot of support from wonderful people. And of course, Nathaniel always makes me smile. He was so funny today, and really reminded me of what a blessing he really is. For example, he was playing with a lego ELmo in the car this morning. He starts saying "yucky." I asked him what was yucky and he said "Elmo. Booger." He had decided that his ELmo had a booger and he needed to blow his nose. I handed him a kleenex and he proceeded to wipe Elmo's whole head, not just his face. Then he said "all betty." (which is all better).

I am so proud of everything that he does. So, with my wonderful son and husband, I was able to make it through this day. I think it was just harder this year than previous years because of the loss in March.

No comments:

Post a Comment