Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just What I Needed

I am having a hard time lately. I just feel like I am so stressed that I am going to snap. I physically hurt from the stress of life. I can't sleep. I eat crap to give me energy (even though it really doesn't).

But today was just the breaking point. School was mostly okay, but I feel like there is just so much to do and I can't seem to get it done. The cold, crappy weather doesn't really help either.

I texted Pat to ask him if he would please give me a foot rub, since I am just bone tired and sore. He said he would when he got home, but he was at his dad's house. I thought about it for a while, and then asked him if he could take Nathaniel over there for a while. He met me at home, and took Nathaniel with him. I am now sitting in the quiet dark, in sweats and a sweater, and I can feel the tension actually leave my spine.

I am so grateful for my wonderful hubby. I don't know how I'd get through the end of this season without him. He's also going to pick up dinner. I love him so much! He gave me just what I needed... time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment