Saturday, May 28, 2011

Having a Day

I don't know what is wrong with me. I am just so tired and no matter what I try, I just have no energy. I am depressed, too. Maybe that's why all I want to do is sleep. Maybe it's not that I have no energy, I just want to be in bed. I have no reason to be depressed. School ends on Thursday (3 days left!). I will be spending the summer with Nathaniel. Everyone in my family is reasonably healthy. I have a wonderful and supportive husband. What can I do?

I think about taking a walk, knowing that if I get up and move, I can release endorphins that will make me less unhappy. I know that moving will give me energy. I just don't WANT to.

I am not feeling as overwhelmed as I was earlier this week, so at least there is some positives in this all. And Pat is really trying to both understand and leave me to have some peace. I really appreciate that about him. I want to have some peace. I want to find my joy. I want to be happy, I just don't know how to get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment