Sunday, May 29, 2011

Today (So Far) Has Been Great

I went shopping at Target this morning. I just wanted to get a few things... a new shirt or two for summer, some sunblock, and that was about it.

As will usually happen when I walk into Target, I walked out with a lot more than that. I got the coolest backyard pool for Nathaniel. (I will post a picture of it soon.) I also got a beach bag and a mathing cooler. I got a little tote, so we can go to concerts and movies on the green. The villiage here shows movies and does concerts a few Fridays during the summer, and Pat and I have talked about going to see them. I bought a 6 pack of wiffle balls for Nathaniel too, to replace the ones his cousins had too much fun with when they were visiting.

I am so ready for summer. Now, if only the weather would agree! I think it actually got foggier out when I was shopping. But, amazingly, even that's not getting me down today.

There was one little time when I did cry today. I was looking for Father's Day cards, and found one that would have been great for my dad. I might still go back and buy it, and just leave it at his headstone, but I had to walk away. I pulled myself back together and finished shopping.

Overall, I had a good time. Let the summer begin!!!!

Link to the pool: Banzai Play Puff Fish Spray Pool : Target

No comments:

Post a Comment