Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Doctor Appointment Today

So, today's the day. I go see the doc and get switched to insulin for the next 9 months. Is it wrong to be excited about that? On the one hand, I know that this will be so much better for my sugar control. I will be able to "dial a dose" and inject myself and know that what I am eating is going to be ok.

On the other hand, I am worried that I will use it as a lisence to eat crap. Just take a little more insulin and french fries be damned! (and I had some fries last night and they were sooooo good!!!!- but I didn't eat the whole bag. Yay for me.)

I will be taking Nathaniel with me, which isn't going to be fun, but it's what I have to do. He will play with his trains on the table and drive me crazy I'm sure, but what other choice is there? I have no one to rely on.

It really worries me for when I have to start going to the doctor more often. What am I going to do then?

But one day at a time. Today I am going to the doctor and switch to insulin. That's all I can handle right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment