Friday, November 11, 2011

I Made My Wish

At 11:11 am, on 11/11/11 I made my wish. You know what that means? I can cross another thing off my 101 things to do in 1,001 days. I've really got to update that list, too.

I am hoping that there are a lot of things that I have done that I haven't marked off. Most of them are in progress. Some have been put off for a time, like potty training Nathaniel. (We'll be starting that again in December.) Others will not be completed. Think paying off credit cards... but they'll be closer!

I am not sure if I can share my wish with the blogging world or not. Is it like a birthday wish that you can't reveal or it won't come true? Is it like blowing eyelashes away?

For now, I will keep it a secret wish. I am just really hoping it comes true!

EDITED: Kick ass!!!! I have also taken a continuing education class, and skipping down the sidewalk! (I actually did it the other day with Nathaniel, and then again this morning when we were leaving the doctor's office!) I had forgotten that it was on my list. And, I will be completing anohter one in the next month or so- seeing Breaking Dawn with my mom.

I have completed 32 of my goals!!! 32% finished! yay me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment