Friday, November 25, 2011

Raspberry

It's Friday again, and all is still going well!!

Today, the baby is the size of a raspberry. Here's what he's doing:

Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

You can't feel it yet, but she's moving those arms and legs like crazy!
Her fingers and toes are now only slightly webbed, and her tail (yes, she had one) is gone.
Fun fact: your baby's taste buds are now forming.

Now she weighs in (yay!) at about .04 ounces and measures about .63 inches. This week, she's growing about a milimeter each day (all infor from thebump.com)

SO that's pretty much it. I go see Dr. A. on Tuesday again to adjust insulin as necessary, although I've been doing pretty good (even yesterday!!!). I've even had a few low blood sugar episodes, which is not good but it means bad snack choices- yummy!

My next ultrasound is on Dec 5th (a Monday, so I will post pics if I get them) and I have an appointment right after the ultrasound. These both take place at UIC. My mom is coming over to babysit Nathaniel, since I have no idea what time we'll be getting back from the docs, and I don't want him sitting at the day care waiting.

So, all in all, everything seems to be going good. No spotting, some strecthing and growing pains, and a lot of bloating (had to put on maternity pants last night to be comfy!!!).

And, Nathaniel is enjoying telling everyone that he will be the best big brother ever. Ever. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment