Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Pressure Is On

And for once, I am not talking about the pressure of my ever expanding bloat against my jeans. (Hell, or my weight gain for that matter.)

No. I have placed my blog on another blog of July 2012 moms to be. Do you know what that means? Tens of people could read this. I feel so much pressure to make this blog... interesting. What will I talk about?

I don't want to turn this into a pregnancy blog. It will get there, I am sure, but I don't want it to be that yet.

I didn't want this to turn into a weight loss blog. Fortunately for me, I can't lose weight, so I guess that worked out ok, (And for the record, I am down 7 pounds in the past two weeks.)

I still post about my 101 things to do in 1001 days. Speaking of which, I jumped into a pile of leaves today. Another one done.

And can I count seeing Harry Potter with my mom twice? Cuz she came over (and I still haven't told her) and we watched it again.

So what shall I blog about? My new found love of fajitas? (oh, burrito jalisco, why do you have to be open until 3 am?)

Christmas? How long can that last? (I know, less than 6 weeks!)

My New Year's resolutions? OK, yeah, because I know I'll lose weight. I'll drop about 20 pounds in July alone, wink wink.

So I guess I will just ramble for a while. Seems to work thus far.

And to any bumpies that may read, plase feel free to follow me and leave comments. I love comments and having "followers" makes me feel so powerful! You will obey.....

No comments:

Post a Comment