Monday, November 7, 2011

So Doggone Tired!

I am so ready for bed, and can't convince Nathaniel that it's time for bed. I know it's not quite 7:30, but come on. It's been dark for two hours already.

I know that I could get him into bed and turn on an hour long episode of Mickey Mouse, but what kind of mom does that make me?

I go back to the doctor for another check up/ blood draw on Friday. Even though it's Veteran's day, and I am not working, I think I will take Nathaniel to school for the day. I want to get some sleep and I'd like spend some time with Pat.

I get to talk to him every day, but I didn't get to see him today. He'll be home about 4 am, and it makes me sad. I miss him so much, and I really try to recognize the sacrifice that he is making by being away. It's really hard for me to do that though, as I never get a second to myself anymore. And, I'm really effing tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment