Monday, April 11, 2011

Day One on Atkins and Other Stuff

I *think* I did pretty good today, but I ate too much cheese. Apparently, you can do that. It counted up to too many carbs. I got my 12-15 net carbs from the veggies (a big huge victory for me!!!) but instead of only 5 from other sources, I had 14. I forgot to count my cheese slices and my pop. Oh well, tomorrow I will do better.

I am kinda full but at the same time, since I am so used to snacking at night, I am dying to eat something. I don't need to, I just want to. Knowing that is giving me a small amount of control over this, but I am still scared that I will fail.

It doesn't help that I am feeling stressed out right now. N doesn't want to go to bed, which is not unusual, but what I really need is for it to be Spring Break. I need some time away and I know my students do too. We are working each other's very last nerves. And as if that weren't enough, Wednesday we have an after school meeting until 5, and then Thursday we have Family Reading Night. It's a fun thing to do, but it's another night at school late. Until 6:30. I will be taking N with me, so that will make it more fun, but I know that I am going to be very tired. I just hope I don't eat tons of crap those 2 nights. Wish me luck as I continue to work on the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment