Thursday, April 7, 2011

I need a break

I feel like there is just so much going on right now and I jsut need a break. I am just feeling overwhelmed by work, keeping up with the house and then paying the bills. I just feel like I am tapped out.

The past few nights I have been going to bed between 8 and 9. That's just ridiculous. I really need to just take some time and prioritize everything, and I know it. Earlier today I had so much to say, but now I can't think of a darn thing to write.

I am almost done with another goal- the make up one. If I wear make up tomorrow (and I will) I can cross that one off. That would make 13 done. I have to admit that feels pretty good to know I've gotten that much done in under two months.

I really want to work on the losing 50 pounds. I am going to try the Atkins diet. I know someone who has had some great success with it, and it pretty much is how I should be eating anyway, so I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment