Friday, April 8, 2011

Lucky Number 13

I believe that this is the 13th goal I have finished of my 101 things to do. I have officially worn make-up to work for 2 weeks. I say officially since I am sitting at work right now, even though school hasn't technically started.

I will confess that the goals that I have finished are rather easy, but you have to start somewhere, right? For example, if I had made one "give up Diet Pepsi" then I would be in a world of hurt. I had a really hard time doing that when I was pregnant with Nathaniel. When I was pregnant with the one that I just lost, no problems giving it up. However, when things didn't work out the way we had hoped, I went right back to it with a vengence.

Maybe I should put that one in, since in my original list I have one goal that repeated itself. Hmmm.... Something to consider.

No comments:

Post a Comment