Thursday, April 14, 2011

Still Working on it

I am still working on my "10 things I love about myself" list. I am discovering that I am a lot stronger than I thought. (Mentally, not physically. Not yet anyway.)
I am finding that although I really want to eat crap food (potato chips, resse's peanut butter cups) I am not having them. I think that makes me pretty strong.

It's been 4 days since I had a carb that wasn't from a veggie or Atkins bar. I am sleeping better, and when I wake up, I feel more rested. I am still feeling sluggish at work, but that could be because it's still not Spring Break. (Is it next Thursday yet? Ugh.)

I am a little frightened about my first weekend on Atkins, since I always seem to screw up on the weekend. But, if I do screw up, I'm going to have to go through that God-awful carb withdrawal and "Atkins Flu" again. No thanks! God willing, all will still be well come Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment