Sunday, April 3, 2011

One and a half more done

I started working on numbers 67 and 68 last night. 67 is 10 things I love about myself and 68 is ten tings I love about Pat. 68 was easy. I even showed him the list of things I love about him (which I will post later). But damn if I could think of 10 things I love about myself. I got to 5, which is honestly more than I thought I would find. Why is it so hard to find somwthing I love about myself? Have I really been that conditioned to despise myself so thoroughly? I find that sad.

Edited to add list:
these are the ten things I love about Pat. There aren't in any particular order.
1. He can always make me laugh (and does every day, no matter how bad my day was.)
2. He accepts me for me.
3. The way I can depend on his hugs when I need one (and I've needed them a lot lately)
4. The way he snuggles with me. It always makes me feel so safe.
5. His willingness to eat whatever I make (except zucchini)
6. The way he considers other people's feelings.
7. He loves my family.
8. He is a wonderful dad.
9. He carries all the heavy stuff.
10. His calm, laid back personality and demeanor. It drives me crazy that he can be so calm sonetimes, but I love him for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment