Friday, April 15, 2011

Today Was Rough

Today was just a really rough day. I so need a break from work. Thank God it's Friday. I don't know how many more days I can make it before I snap. I know it's not just me. Everyone needs a break.

And then, tonight, Pat wanted pizza. I was ok with that until it actually got here and he opened the box. I guess I really can call myself strong. I did have some of the cheese and pepperoni, but none of the crust. It wasn't as good without it, but it cured the craving. I still haven't had a carb.

On Monday, I will have my official weigh-in. I hope it's a good number. I will be happy with any amount of weight loss, obviously, but more would be better. I probably screwed myself today though by not having any veggies. I had eggs for breakfast and dinner, and a burger for lunch. I had the lettuce and onions on the burger, so that should count for something, right? Yeah, I didn't think so.

So now I am at home, quarter after 8 in the evening, laying in bed watching "Cleopatra" with Richard Burton and Liz Taylor. This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've tried to watch it, but just couldn't get into it. These ols movies that I've been watching just amaze me with the sets they had to create. I love the epics. Oh, I hope The Ten Commandments will be on soon. The Sound of Music too. They're always on around Easter. Time to search the guide!

Just so we al know: The Ten Commandments will be on channel 7 on the 23rd at 6pm and the Sound of Music will be on Sunday the 24th on family channel. ALready set the DVR! (I've always had a thing for Christopher Plummer! When he sings Edlewiess, I just melt!)

1 comment:

  1. I had been looking for when Ten Commandments was going to be on all week! Thanks for finding it. Jeff and I watch it every year.

    ReplyDelete