Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Outside Time

I think I may have found a Birthday present for Nathaniel. I would really like to get him a climber for playing outside. He just looks so bored when we play outside. I mean, he loves being outside, but I don't know what games to play with him. We do bubbles, play baseball, and of course run. He loves going to the playground, but I know that there will be days this summer that will just be too hot to spend that much time outside. (Walking down there, playing and then walking back.)

We have that space in the back behind the garage, so I know it will fit in there. I guess I just have to decide on which one to get.

Panda Climber | Outdoor Play | by Step2

Walmart.com: Little Tikes Endless Adventures Rock Climber & Slide: Outdoor Play

If you read my blog, please click on the links and let me know which one you like better and why. I greatly appreciate the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment