Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Busy Day Ahead

There is so much that I need to get done today, and I have no motivation to do any of it! I have to finish cleaning up the house for Nathaniel's party tomorrow. And, um, ok, that's all I really have to do.

We're going to go to my Mom's this morning, to see how her new place looks with all the furniture in it (and to help her learn how to use the remote for the cable. She is capaable of doing this herself, but the installer just told her that "it's in the book" every time she asked a question. Since Pat works for a cable company, (not the one she has) we thought it would just be easier to teach her.

But seriously, the cleaning has to get done. I know that if people were to come over right now, my house would be clean enough for surprise company. I just want it cleaner.

Of course, cleaning really does no good when you have a 2 year old. I had just finished vacuuming and put all the toys back in the toy box (in the living room) when Nathaniel and my mom got back from their walk. Needless to say, I have to put all the toys back in again.

And you know what toddlers are like... if they haven't played with it for months but siddenly it's put away, it's the only thing they want to play with. There's about 6 of those on my living room floor right now. But it's so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment