Friday, June 17, 2011

Down in the Dumps

I feel really down today. The fact that I can't sleep is really getting to me. I stop drininking pop by 2 pm, yet I can't sleep past 5. That's a good day. Lately, it's been 4 am that I wake up. Today it was 2:30. Two fucking thirty. I kept flopping around until 4:30, when I finally gave up.

Speaking of giving up, I am quite angry with myself about my weight. I have gained several pounds since being off school. This was supposed to be the summer of success for me. I just feel like a gigantic failure. Seriously gigantic.

We got some good news yesterday about Pat's job situation. I thought it would be great enough of a relief that I would start sleeping again, but I guess not.

Everything should be going well, but it's not. I am hoping that when I go out this morning, I can shake the blues. I would also really like it if I could stop feeling nauseous in the morning if I'm not pregnant. I hate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment