Sunday, June 12, 2011

Trying Again

So I am back on Atkins as of today. I'm struggling with the choices that I have to make, but I know that in the long run it will be best for me and my family. But I am feeling good about my decision. I made some hamburgers for lunch, and I need to throw more veggies into my life. I hope that I can keep this up for at least the next month.

There are more reasons to choose this lifestyle than to not. I also think it's why I have been feeling so down in the dumps lately. I mean, to the point where I'm dreaming about smoking and having an affair with someone else. (In the dream the guy told me he shouldn't have kissed me and I told him that I shouldn't have, because I was married. He replied with "You deserve to be happy."- and for further clarification, the affair consisted of a single kiss.)

But, I do deserve to be happy. I am going to have to find that myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment