Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Summer Of Walking

So I am calling this my "summer of walking." We live so close to the library and grocery store, and park, so I am hoping that (other than doctor appointments and things that we will have to drive to) we can walk everywhere this summer.

We walked to the library already. We went tonight, pulling the wagon. Nathaniel loved it. We signed up for our library's summer reading program. I have to read 25 books to Nathaniel (what will we do next week?) and I have to read for 40 hours. My darling hubby told me that would be no problem. I could get it done in a day! Good thing he's cute, right?

So, hopefully, all this walking will help get me healthier, too.

1 comment:

  1. walking is so hard lol. i wish we lived closer, we'd do it together. i need motivation.

    ReplyDelete