Monday, June 20, 2011

Hey, I Just Realized...

I got a pedicure on Friday and that was on my list too!!!

As of today, I have completed 21 of my goals!! Holy Moly!! I feel pretty good about that. I have several more in progress. Using reusable grocery bags when I shop... Forgiving and forgetting (I am really trying, since I don't think it will be much longer.)... 100 things that make me happy and 100 things that make me angry.... Plus a whole bunch of things that I have to do daily, like read to and kiss Nathaniel every day. Tell Pat I love you every day... Stuff like that.

I wonder how many would be done if I marked all those complete. I know that I will tell Nathaniel I love him every day. Can I mark that as done, or do I have to wait until November 11. 2013? (that's when my days are over, and I start a new list.)

I am so proud of myself! Thanks again to the great friend who told me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment