Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Falling Into the 21st Century

After Nathaniel decided that my phone would like to go swimming (it didn't), I finally got a new phone. I got an iphone. I am enjoying it thus far. The one thing that really made me mad though was that since the phones are under Pat's name, I couldn't get a new one without him being there. That really pissed me off. I usually pay the phone bill, and they can very easily see that the number is part of the plan. But because my name isn't one there, I couldn't get any new phone. So, I called him and told him he had to come. He saw the iphones (and has wanted one for a long time) so we went ahead and got him one as well.

Originally, I wasn't going to get one, since I don't care for touch screens, but it's really easy to use. So, now I have a new phone, and I hope it doesn't decide to swim... ever.

I really hope that I am able to get my pictures back though.

1 comment:

  1. i love my iphone, let me know if you'd like a list of cool apps to try. (free of course because i love free) lol.

    ReplyDelete